DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thought I had done it all !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I have flown in the Rain, Landed on Waves < Took off remotely from Roof Tops. Skimmed the Water like a Jet Ski , Raced over Tree Tops , Caught a Tornado in my Back Yard , but I never considered SKIING with it. :p

One of the best Tornado Chasers out there sent me this : I would be lying if I said I cant wait for the next Snow day !!
This guy sells his work mostly to Weather Channels .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain. Land on the Water or Ski.

Bet if you tried hard enough you could write your name in the snow :)

I have flown in the Rain, Landed on Waves < Took off remotely from Roof Tops. Skimmed the Water like a Jet Ski , Raced over Tree Tops , Caught a Tornado in my Back Yard , but I never considered SKIING with it. :p

One of the best Tornado Chasers out there sent me this : I would be lying if I said I cant wait for the next Snow day !!
This guy sells his work mostly to Weather Channels .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain. Land on the Water or Ski.
I wish my skill was that good. Now I have something to do after the next snowstorm. 😀

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow, darn I don't have a wetsuit, ;)
I flew with my Mavic Air 2 while it was snowing without a wetsuit, everything was, and still is fine with it.
The remote seemed to disconnect from the phone due to the cold weather a couple of times, but that's it, everything else worked fine.
Just beware of prop icing, other than that, if the snow isn't very wet, you can fly. Takeoff and land in your hand though!
Here are some pics:

Photo 1
Photo 2

I cannot wait for the Snow and my first attempt at snow plowing , as I begin practicing my moves

Phantomrain.org
Gear to snow plow in the Rain..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000