Thoughts on new logo?

ITechGuy

Reactions
logo.png

Hi Guys just setting up a new site and playing around with logos

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Chirp
What is the site going to be about?

Looks really good. If anything, the UAV part may look a little alone so you could put swoosh/motion marks over it coming from the drone like it has flown over it from the right.

Or, since Cloud is in the name, maybe even a bigger cloud over UAV tapering to he right. Again, if already looks good the way it is.

Reactions: ITechGuy
In Australia, UAV has become a defunct acronymn in the eyes of our governing body, CASA. It's meaning is know to be known as RPA.
Just FYI! I did the same thing, my business cards say UAV... but hey I will reprint them one day when all these RPA jobs come in......

In Australia, UAV has become a defunct acronymn in the eyes of our governing body, CASA. It's meaning is know to be known as RPA.
Just FYI! I did the same thing, my business cards say UAV... but hey I will reprint them one day when all these RPA jobs come in......

“remotely piloted aircraft” (RPA)?

Looks really good. If anything, the UAV part may look a little alone so you could put swoosh/motion marks over it coming from the drone like it has flown over it from the right.

Or, since Cloud is in the name, maybe even a bigger cloud over UAV tapering to he right. Again, if already looks good the way it is.

thanks il have a play its a work in progress

logo.png

Hi Guys just setting up a new site and playing around with logos

What do you guys think?

It's very nice! I think you should play around with the gray though. How about maroon? Not fire engine red but a nice dark maroon. Just a thought...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786