DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thoughts please

Great cinematic videography here! Just curious if you filmed this free hand or use of a drone mode such as "Point of Interest"? Either way, great subject in your video! Very nice.

Reactions: Mel 08
Nicely done Mel, be careful though.......

People might think your an expert :D

Great cinematic videography here! Just curious if you filmed this free hand or use of a drone mode such as "Point of Interest"? Either way, great subject in your video! Very nice.
It was filmed from the quickshots menu.
Circle mode
Glad you like it
Quite proud of it myself considering it's only the 2nd time I've ever operated a drone

Nicely done POI. Slower is better and don't even bother going around to the point you see those high power lines towers in the distance. They spoil the picturesque scene.

Nicely done POI. Slower is better and don't even bother going around to the point you see those high power lines towers in the distance. They spoil the picturesque scene.
i do appologise for the unsightly pylons in the background, if you look carefully you will see a power station as well, so therefore there are pylons all over.
have emailed the national grid and asked them to bury all power cables because a fellow pilot in texas said they spoil the view,
as soon as i get a reply i.ll bring you up to date with what they decide to do,

cheers mel

i do appologise for the unsightly pylons in the background, if you look carefully you will see a power station as well, so therefore there are pylons all over.
have emailed the national grid and asked them to bury all power cables because a fellow pilot in texas said they spoil the view,
as soon as i get a reply i.ll bring you up to date with what they decide to do,

cheers mel
LOL. You should see are the visual pollution I have to deal with...towers, poles and wires, wires, wires, everywhere, junky boarded up old buildings, even factories, old trailer parks, it's a mess. Often I can't even get a good, lower to the ground shot of a business because there are so many wires in the way of both the visual angle and the flight path needed to get any shot. Welcome to America! Best of luck my friend.

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
This is my only nitpick too. Maybe if you had gained altitude and shot at a steeper angle down you could have cut the power lines out of the circle. Otherwise, very nice.

I didn't look where you were from, but one look at the video and you know you are in England :)

I wasn't distracted by the power lines until people pointed out they were there! But yes, a steeper angle and they could have been hidden. Getting something with no distractions at all is dang near impossible though sometimes.

I didn't look where you were from, but one look at the video and you know you are in England :)

I wasn't distracted by the power lines until people pointed out they were there! But yes, a steeper angle and they could have been hidden. Getting something with no distractions at all is dang near impossible though sometimes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3