DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THUNDERDRONES = amazing, totally awesome (@thunderdrones)

quantumvortex

Reactions
Guys,

I just wanted to take this time to give ROB and the THUNDERDRONES (@Thunderdrones ) team a MAJOR shout out/thank you.

As maybe some of you remembered, I was completely bummed out about my Mavic falling out of the sky and if it wasn't for Rob, giving me some calm, technical direction, leading to an eventual, filled with difficulty, repair and service, I would have sold it for parts and walked away from dji and possibly drones. But instead, finally tonight, having had time, I flew it AGAIN, with crisp video and completely illegal jogs across the freeway (there I said it).

Rob @Thunderdrones

Thank you for your patience with me, the parts, gimbal without board, and a nightmare of a ribbon job and thank you for a completely in-tact, back from the dead Mavic Pro, back into my hands. Even though I had my moments, you stuck with it and made me completely happy as well as a thunderdrones rep.

Please do not be surprised if you have others now calling you for Mavic help :). MavicPilots.com also deserves a thank you including everybody that shared opinions, thoughts and the occasional thunderdrones referral. But if you hadn't spoken to me directly Rob, I might have not been in possession of my bird again. So, keep the personal touch, care and big time (DJI are you listening) knowledge about these birds.

Again, thank you @Thunderdrones for a fast, and I know it wasn't an easy job, turn around. You made a believer out of me. THANK YOU

DJI_Mavic_Pro_(32613533582).jpg

Guys,

I just wanted to take this time to give ROB and the THUNDERDRONES (@Thunderdrones ) team a MAJOR shout out/thank you.

As maybe some of you remembered, I was completely bummed out about my Mavic falling out of the sky and if it wasn't for Rob, giving me some calm, technical direction, leading to an eventual, filled with difficulty, repair and service, I would have sold it for parts and walked away from dji and possibly drones. But instead, finally tonight, having had time, I flew it AGAIN, with crisp video and completely illegal jogs across the freeway (there I said it).

Rob @Thunderdrones

Thank you for your patience with me, the parts, gimbal without board, and a nightmare of a ribbon job and thank you for a completely in-tact, back from the dead Mavic Pro, back into my hands. Even though I had my moments, you stuck with it and made me completely happy as well as a thunderdrones rep.

Please do not be surprised if you have others now calling you for Mavic help :). MavicPilots.com also deserves a thank you including everybody that shared opinions, thoughts and the occasional thunderdrones referral. But if you hadn't spoken to me directly Rob, I might have not been in possession of my bird again. So, keep the personal touch, care and big time (DJI are you listening) knowledge about these birds.

Again, thank you @Thunderdrones for a fast, and I know it wasn't an easy job, turn around. You made a believer out of me. THANK YOU

View attachment 56938

Thank you sir! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Rob,

Also thnx for sending back all the broken bones, plus old gimbal etc. ... BTW: the gimbal ribbon does look like a monkey munched on it, its completely flattened !! lol.... Gosh I am so stoked Rob, ...I cant even tell you how happy you made me. SERIOUSLY,...

ok enough now,... got to fly again :).... then skate, then surf, then follow-me while skate :)

I never had business with Rob or thunderdrones but I have to say that I had see in this community that every time someone has an issue. Rob always post some helpful information for the owner in how to get the parts and fix it itself. He is a very honest person and if one day my drone get a crash and broken in pieces. The first thing will be to contact thunderdrones.

Keep
Guys,

Rob @Thunderdrones

View attachment 56938

Keep It down gentalmen
If more people find out how fast inexpensive and exlent survice... I'm afraid we'll have to take a number when we need Robs service.!
Just kidding
Happy New Year Rob.
All the best
......another happy and satisfied Thunderstorm customer
......cR
yes I just logged on to give you your props. Thank you Rob....... s

Keep

Keep It down gentlemen
If more people find out how fast inexpensive and excellent service (corrected speling) ... I'm afraid we'll have to take a number when we need Robs service.!

I agree – how we gonna keep him down on the farm after this?

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka