DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones repair report

Chouser

Reactions
Put up a post several days ago regarding a burnt motor coil. Rather than sending it to DJI, I opted to send it to Thunderdrones since the cost was minimal and I didn't relish the thought of a lengthy wait. The results:

-left rear arm assembly replaced. Check
-no evidence of disassembly, i.e., scratches, pry marks, damaged screws from use of incorrect tool(s). Check
-parts were bagged, labeled and tagged in a nice, organized way. Check
-packaging for return was excellent...peanuts, bubble wrap, etc. Check
-all parts sent were returned. Check
-six flights since the return, all systems working perfectly. Check
-no settings changed or messed with. Check
-same one sent was the same one returned. Check

I'm very particular and intolerant of incompetence. Have to say that Rob exceeded my expectations.

I think I'd use his service even if my warranty wasn't expired. I haven't damaged my drone yet but I want MY drone back, not someone elses problems!

Put up a post several days ago regarding a burnt motor coil. Rather than sending it to DJI, I opted to send it to Thunderdrones since the cost was minimal and I didn't relish the thought of a lengthy wait. The results:

-left rear arm assembly replaced. Check
-no evidence of disassembly, i.e., scratches, pry marks, damaged screws from use of incorrect tool(s). Check
-parts were bagged, labeled and tagged in a nice, organized way. Check
-packaging for return was excellent...peanuts, bubble wrap, etc. Check
-all parts sent were returned. Check
-six flights since the return, all systems working perfectly. Check
-no settings changed or messed with. Check
-same one sent was the same one returned. Check

I'm very particular and intolerant of incompetence. Have to say that Rob exceeded my expectations.

Thank you for the positive review @Chouser. It was my pleasure to help and thank you for your business.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters