DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THUNDERDRONES - THE BEST MAVIC PRO REPAIRS

zurgster

Reactions
For those of you unfortunate enough to crash your drone outside of a DJI warranty, you will see from other threads the lack of support from DJI. They will not repair a drone that has been immersed in salt water. They would rather you fork out for a brand new model.

I cannot recommend Rob Schwartz from Thunderdrones highly enough. He gives his time on these threads to assist pilots with technical queries, and refurbishes drones that DJI wont.

My Mavic Pro drone was immersed in salt water and after months of frustration dealing with DJI I contacted Rob. He refurbished my drone in a week for $376 USD and I am back flying again.

You will find his threads here on other posts.

Thank you so much Rob. Really appreciate it!!! Regards Grant

For those of you unfortunate enough to crash your drone outside of a DJI warranty, you will see from other threads the lack of support from DJI. They will not repair a drone that has been immersed in salt water. They would rather you fork out for a brand new model.

I cannot recommend Rob Schwartz from Thunderdrones highly enough. He gives his time on these threads to assist pilots with technical queries, and refurbishes drones that DJI wont.

My Mavic Pro drone was immersed in salt water and after months of frustration dealing with DJI I contacted Rob. He refurbished my drone in a week for $376 USD and I am back flying again.

You will find his threads here on other posts.

Thank you so much Rob. Really appreciate it!!! Regards Grant
I hear alot of good things about his service

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60