Not open for further replies.

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all...

We normally don't post publically about a specific member status here at mavicpilots. Since thunderdrones is a very public member, we felt it was a good idea to get out in front of any rumors, etc..

As you know, we take the community culture and guidelines very seriously here. This helps to ensure the forum continues to be a welcome, friendly and enjoyable place for everyone.

Without going into details, Thunderdrones is no longer a member here at MP or any of our DronePilots forums. I want to assure you all that we've made every effort over the last few months to help thunderdrones be successful here at MavicPilots, within the rules and culture. Nobody is above the rules, no matter how many posts or likes they have.

We want to thank thunderdrones for his helpful contributions and wish him the best on his future endeavors.

I'm going to close this thread as we'd like to put this behind us focus continuing to grow the best Mavic forum in the world. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, flames or encouraging words then please message me directly.

Thanks,

Clackey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS