DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tilted Camera

BamaBomber

Reactions
Hi guys,
I hope I’m not posting this in the wrong place, if so, I apologize in advance. However, I just purchased the MA2 w/smart controller a couple of days ago. Haven’t had a chance to put her in the air yet, but as I had it out looking at it, I noticed the camera, when it’s not powered on, points to the right. I have a Mavic Pro and a Mini 2, neither of which do this, so I’m assuming it’s not normal. Could you let me know if this is normal?

Attachments

• 383DA3DB-C0A2-46F4-A743-DF5FB8CDD7A9.jpeg
    383DA3DB-C0A2-46F4-A743-DF5FB8CDD7A9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
I wont worry too much about it as long as there is no gimbal overload warning. This is my M2P which has some slight tendency to point to the right as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaBomber
I noticed the camera, when it’s not powered on, points to the right. I have a Mavic Pro and a Mini 2, neither of which do this, so I’m assuming it’s not normal. Could you let me know if this is normal?

It's normal.

I haven't quite got the technique of putting the gimbal cover back on after a flight, but getting better.

I prefer to have the camera facing forward with the cover on but at the last second of clipping it on, it tilts sometimes. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BamaBomber
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61