DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tilted Horizon even after replacing with a new gimbal

madeinlos

Reactions
Hi all I crashed my drone in October 21 and got really nervous to fly it but I flew it again after a few minutes of the crash and apparently I forgot to take of the lens case and flew it which cause me the gimbal to have some issue like bending in the air,i recently replaced the gimbal with a new one and I didn’t notice any bending but after a while I began to notice the horizon was tilting as well even after replacing the gimbal,I have change the propellers done imu calibration compass calibration and everything possible but it still always seems to tilt while flyin here are some photos please help I’m loosing my mind the drone is barely 7 months old

Hi all I crashed my drone in October 21 and got really nervous to fly it but I flew it again after a few minutes of the crash and apparently I forgot to take of the lens case and flew it which cause me the gimbal to have some issue like bending in the air,i recently replaced the gimbal with a new one and I didn’t notice any bending but after a while I began to notice the horizon was tilting as well even after replacing the gimbal,I have change the propellers done imu calibration compass calibration and everything possible but it still always seems to tilt while flyin here are some photos please help I’m loosing my mind the drone is barely 7 months old
I assume you have done gimbal calibration in DJI Fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54