DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time and Date Stamp on Videos

Srcrain

Reactions
I posted this on the Mavic Air forum by accident. My problem is that the time and date stamps of my videos are all defaulting to 4/7. I went out today (4/18) and took two videos (0168/0169) and both show up as being taken on 4/7. In fact all my videos show up as 4/7 (with different times that also make no sense) despite being taken on various days over the past 10 days or so. Has anyone else had this problem? Or know a fix?

That's strange.. FWIW, I just took some vids this afternoon and the times are correct. I'm using the new firmware as well.

Try right clicking on one of the files and choose 'Properties' from the pop up menu.. In the Properties window, what times does it have for 'Created,' 'Modified and 'Accessed'? (I'm assuming here that you're using Windows 10).

Created, modified, and accessed all show the wrong date (4/7). Very strange.

I posted this on the Mavic Air forum by accident. My problem is that the time and date stamps of my videos are all defaulting to 4/7. I went out today (4/18) and took two videos (0168/0169) and both show up as being taken on 4/7. In fact all my videos show up as 4/7 (with different times that also make no sense) despite being taken on various days over the past 10 days or so. Has anyone else had this problem? Or know a fix?

View attachment 69905

Known bug!

Probably, if you look at some of your log files, they will show the Year 2013!!!

In my experience, I found that the date some files were stamped was the previous date that I had flown. So pictures/video taken on Mar 20, showed Mar 8 dates. When the controller is turned off, it loses its ability to sync with wifi and resorts to an earlier date somewhere in its memory!!

Is this a bug relating to the Mavic 2 Zoom? As I mentioned above, I don';t see this. The movies and videos from my Mavic 2 Zoom all have the correct dates.
You know, I'm not sure if this is Smart Controller related or more general. Probably SC since if connected to wifi (or hotspot out in the field), the date gets handled correctly. Powering off, it loses the correct info.

View attachment 69905

Hi I have a same issue on my Mavic 2 Pro which newly bought last month.
I use Assistant2 to downgrade firmware of M2P to V01.00.0300, then re-boot
aircraft, connect with your transmitter try to take a video. If Time Stamp is correct, then up grade firmware to V01.00.0510(Current Version). confirm your time stamp again. Hope you can solve problem.

Ken Kawamura

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S