DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time to buy...

realvue

Reactions
So, I'm going to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro with the Hasselblad Camera.

Where have you all found your best purchase prices? I have actually considered going through Best Buy simply because if I sign up for and use their credit card, it's 10% off anything I buy the first day, and a $200 discount is pretty great from what I have seen.

If any of you have vendor recommendations I would love to hear them.

Where have you all found your best purchase prices? I have actually considered going through Best Buy simply because if I sign up for and use their credit card, it's 10% off anything I buy the first day, and a $200 discount is pretty great from what I have seen.

You’re gonna love it!

I bought mine from a vendor on this site, @DDS

I bought mine from a vendor on this site, @DDS

And what benefits did you receive? Here’s the deal... with the exception of their offerings via Costco, DJI seems very price protected, which means the price is pretty much the same EVERYWHERE. That’s what interests me about Best Buy. 10% of a 2000+ purchase is pretty significant.

And what benefits did you receive? Here’s the deal... with the exception of their offerings via Costco, DJI seems very price protected, which means the price is pretty much the same EVERYWHERE. That’s what interests me about Best Buy. 10% of a 2000+ purchase is pretty significant.
Looking at the DDS site for the model your looking at, there is new, used, and refurbished . the later are around $1200 and unless you really feel uncomfortable with those options, new of course is $1600. I rounded the costs up a little...

I have no problem with a quality refurb so long as I can buy the DJI insurance. If I cannot, it’s well worth the extra cost for new provided I can get that DJI care.

At the time I bought my M2P (December, 2019), they were offering the M2P for $400 off. While that was a limited-time sale, they may still be offering a discount for members of this forum.

I have no problem with a quality refurb so long as I can buy the DJI insurance. If I cannot, it’s well worth the extra cost for new provided I can get that DJI care.
You'd have to check with DDS to see if the refurb, used or both would be eligible for DJI Refresh, I suspect if they are DJI refurbs they are reselling, then they may qualify, but to be sure, you'd have to check with the vendor.

Take the Best Buy Deal. I mostly deal with Best Buy for my drones. Always a good deal on the Best Buy Card.

I just took advantage of the B&H MA2 FMC with Smart controller deal for $1061. I had Best Buy price match so I could use my Best Buy card and get 5% back. The advantage with Best Buy is you can easily return in-store if you don't like your purchase. They also offer a 365 day return policy Thumbswayup

I went to Best Buy today to pick up an Air 2. They had it, but refused to meet the DJI 5% discount I got via e-mail when I registered at DJI. The manager had quite the attitude about it as well. I came home and ordered it from DJI. Between discounted DJI care and the 5% discount, I saved $63 plus shipping on a few accessories that I also picked up from DJI. It’s been years since I was at a Best Buy. It will probably be years before I return.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82