DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Timelapse - July 24, 2019

I agree.. very nice. I haven't experimented with this yet. Did you run each of these clips the length of a full battery charge?

I agree.. very nice. I haven't experimented with this yet. Did you run each of these clips the length of a full battery charge?

For this particular video, yes.
I cancel the first RTH and then take the critical battery auto land.
On some others, I just went to the RTH because I muted the shutter sounds - VERY annoying.
But that killed the RTH in 10 seconds warning.

Thing is, I do not believe in this method of time-lapse / hyperlapse.
I like video that is sped up - looks smoother and I can work better with video that is not 60x normal.

Hi....
Great time lapse.....I am in Polk too.....where are you located...where were you flying...
What are you flying.....I have a MA....getting ready to buy a MA Pro 2 with controller....any suggestions..
Thanks

Hi....
Great time lapse.....I am in Polk too.....where are you located...where were you flying...
What are you flying.....I have a MA....getting ready to buy a MA Pro 2 with controller....any suggestions..
Thanks
I'm located in S. Lakeland. I currently have a Mavic Air, 2 Mavic Pro's, and a Mavic Pro 2. I have the normal remote for the Mavic 2 and the smart controller. I prefer the smart controller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake