DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Timer on panorama pics

jmvplayerMA

Reactions
Does anyone know how to set a timer for a group picture in panoramic?
I can do the timer/countdown on a regular pic, but sometimes have a large group that doesn’t fit in frame hence why I am trying the panoramic mode for a pic but can’t find a timer/countdown. Any thought?
Please don’t tell me to just back up the camera farther away. Sometimes that’s not an option.
Thanks.

So I guess no one is interested in this as a feature?
Thought if maybe we can get a conversation going we can get DJI to maybe add this to a next update.

So I guess no one is interested in this as a feature?
Thought if maybe we can get a conversation going we can get DJI to maybe add this to a next update.
Funny enough I was trying to figure it out this weekend. I could see how to do it but I agree it would be a very usefull feature.

Funny enough I was trying to figure it out this weekend. I could see how to do it but I agree it would be a very usefull feature.

I agree. However now that the wireless base is out I’m sure it would probably work that way but in essence they are saying pay 60 dollars for the feature. Lol.
They should just implement it as an update.

Does anyone know how to set a timer for a group picture in panoramic?
I can do the timer/countdown on a regular pic, but sometimes have a large group that doesn’t fit in frame hence why I am trying the panoramic mode for a pic but can’t find a timer/countdown. Any thought?
Please don’t tell me to just back up the camera farther away. Sometimes that’s not an option.
Thanks.

If you're not already a member of the DJI Forum, you should join, and ... post this question there as well. Far greater numbers of participants and if anyone has figured out a work around you'll learn of it there. You could also post a request to the forum admin there.

If you're not already a member of the DJI Forum, you should join, and ... post this question there as well. Far greater numbers of participants and if anyone has figured out a work around you'll learn of it there. You could also post a request to the forum admin there.

Good point, I will post it there as well.
Thanks, and good looking out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC