DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tiny Village - Leesburg, Virginia

Maxheadspace

Reactions
Took a stab at the tiny village (tilt-shift) effect with some videos of Leesburg, Virginia. Used my Mavic Pro. This was shot in normal GPS hover, rather than tripod mode. It was about three minutes of video for each clip sped up to run about 15 seconds. Took this just before sunset, and I'm think the tilt-shift effect would be more pronounced if it was more towards the middle of the day with better lighting.

looks great. if used this with photos a bit but never seen it with video.

its basically a process of blurring the upper and lower portions of the pic which gives the impression of tiny village.

and i think the low light works well with this one

Reactions: DroneDan
Took a stab at the tiny village (tilt-shift) effect with some videos of Leesburg, Virginia. Used my Mavic Pro. This was shot in normal GPS hover, rather than tripod mode. It was about three minutes of video for each clip sped up to run about 15 seconds. Took this just before sunset, and I'm think the tilt-shift effect would be more pronounced if it was more towards the middle of the day with better lighting.

Very nice! Which software do you use?

Very nice! Which software do you use?

I used the free version of Davinci Resolve 14. Pretty much any non-linear editor will work, just a matter of the masking and gaussian blur features. Some have better feathering than others, giving smoother transition from clear focus to blur.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ