DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tip: Magnet Micro USB Adapter 249.8 Grams

Webcruise

Reactions
I bought this adapter since I really don’t like the micro usb adapters and makes it much easier to charge the MM.

aceyoon Magnet Ladekabel 1M, 2... aceyoon Magnet Ladekabel 1M, 2 Micro USB + 2 USB C: Amazon.de: Elektronik

The connection is pretty firm and the cable can be attached both sides.

The best is that the MM stays with the adapter attached under 250 Grams (the Adapter weighs 0,8 Grams) and the battery door can be opened without any issue.

Cheers
Alexander

160E3298-1F6D-4AD6-8740-424770F4B1D8.jpeg

Reactions: ff22
Alexander, this is my experience with magnetic USB cable system. It did not work out for me. I had issues with the magnetism and components inside the Mavic 2 Zoom, and Autel Evo. I dont recall any issues with the Spark and Mavic Air...

I am interested in issues if any with the Mavic Mini.....

Just for awareness the issues I had with magnetism was disconnection with the Autel Evo compass errors with the Mavic 2... like I said they were my issues so it does not mean you will have them... I Hope you dont and you can utilize and take full benefit from the use of the cables...

Thanks for sharing. I did not have any issues, but of course without the adapter the transmission would probably be better because it makes sense what you are saying.
Cheers
Alexander

I would like to go other way have magnetic adapter going in controller and have Lightning and or USB C on other end for my android or Apple Phone/Tablet. That way could leave it plugged into controller and less wear. If anyone has a link to suck a cable please let me know.

Ideally would be magnetic both ends with host of different magnetic adapters. :)

Thanks for sharing. I did not have any issues, but of course without the adapter the transmission would probably be better because it makes sense what you are saying.
Cheers
Alexander
As far as I know, the only issue might be if it affects the phone's compass, then DJI Fly can't properly orient the little "radar" icon to point to the Mini. If you're not having that problem (or if you have that problem anyway, I guess) then I think you'll be okay using it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa