DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tips on bringing Mavic to Cancun

black_magic100

Reactions
First of all, sorry for the amount of posts I have made over the past week... luckily this should be the last one I make in awhile =].

A few people have told me to be cautious when going down to Mexico so I just want to make sure I do everything right. I have printed off the specs of the mavic to show the weight, which I know if very important. I have also printed off the paypal receipt along with my state farm insurance policy receipt (not sure if this is important or not, but it shows $815 on both that and the paypal invoice so I thought it might help). The drone will be with me the entire time on carry-on and I am making sure to drain all of the extra batteries. Is their anything else I need to know? All tips are appreciated. Thanks again to everybody on this sub for helping me these past few weeks. I've learned alot!

We are headed down to Cancun on the 28th....staying in Playa del Carmen. I’ve never had issues flying in Mexico. Hoping to get some Pyramid shots around Tulum and Chichen Itza. Hoping to just fly in from a distance and from elevation so no one will notice. Anyways...be safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji