Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Titan Drone cyclone antenna installed on remote for sale

diveinstructor

Reaction score
No
$210 + trade remotes? I figure the antennae itself is worth $250 new on titans website so you save $40 and you don't have to waste time installing the antennae and risk harming the remote (although I heard the process is relatively simple).

Edit: This antennae is only 2-3 months old and the remote itself is in perfect condition.
Quick question and maybe a fix for you bud, Do you still have the original antennas that came on the RC? Reason I ask is I have the Titan Atlas and when I installed the new antenna system I kept the original ones just in case I wanted to put them back... Worse case you could always put it back the way it was then sell the cyclone? Its a very easy install. Jake has a great video on how to do it. mine took less than 45 min. Just tossing a idea at ya.

black_magic100

Reaction score
No

Quick question and maybe a fix for you bud, Do you still have the original antennas that came on the RC? Reason I ask is I have the Titan Atlas and when I installed the new antenna system I kept the original ones just in case I wanted to put them back... Worse case you could always put it back the way it was then sell the cyclone? Its a very easy install. Jake has a great video on how to do it. mine took less than 45 min. Just tossing a idea at ya.
I do still have the original antennas, but I just figured it would be much easier to trade remotes with somebody who is looking to purchase this antenna. Not only are they getting a solid deal, but they don't have to risk damaging the remote (although unlikely, it is still possible). I don't mind having the antenna on, but I am in college so if I can save $200+ by selling something I don't need than it sounds pretty good to me. I'm not quite sure it would be easier to sell the antennae versus doing what I'm doing, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: diveinstructor

shoemaker

Reaction score
Not now
Wish I could
Thanks
Post videos from Cancun

Thanks

diveinstructor

Reaction score
I do still have the original antennas, but I just figured it would be much easier to trade remotes with somebody who is looking to purchase this antenna. Not only are they getting a solid deal, but they don't have to risk damaging the remote (although unlikely, it is still possible). I don't mind having the antenna on, but I am in college so if I can save $200+ by selling something I don't need than it sounds pretty good to me. I'm not quite sure it would be easier to sell the antennae versus doing what I'm doing, but maybe I'm wrong.
No no not saying your wrong, just tossing out a idea for you. I totally agree with you its well worth the money!

Reactions: shoemaker

black_magic100

Reaction score
No no not saying your wrong, just tossing out a idea for you. I totally agree with you its well worth the money!
Oh gotcha. I was just confused. The main thing was that I am to nervous to open up the remote and risk messing something up. I'd rather sell it as is knowing that it works fine. I will be taking it to cancun in 4 days so perhaps its for the best that it didn't sell before I leave XD.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lrdahlberg