Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan Drones, Inc - ATLAS Antenna System

dsd317

Reactions
Please post additional information or reviews of Titan's latest antenna system:

Titan Drones, Inc.
23a2f9_70b9ab411abb4060a4a7f66565ba91fb%7Emv2.png

I'm curious to know if this system will work like the Cyclone if used without the whip antennas. Anyone?

I've had the Alpha system for a couple weeks now and it has worked flawlessly. I believe this system is best suited for people that live in rural areas like me with lots of trees. I started off with the Cyclone. It didn't perform well in my conditions. James said that he was working on a system that uses whips and to give it a try. He sent me this system to try and I'm glad he did!

I've had the Alpha system for a couple weeks now and it has worked flawlessly. I believe this system is best suited for people that live in rural areas like me with lots of trees. I started off with the Cyclone. It didn't perform well in my conditions. James said that he was working on a system that uses whips and to give it a try. He sent me this system to try and I'm glad he did!
Your turn for a review buddy - spit it out. I'm really thinking this is the one for me.

Your turn for a review buddy - spit it out. I'm really thinking this is the one for me.

Sorry but I don't have the time to do an in depth review. I own my own business an am very busy right now. I will answer any questions you have though.

Sorry but I don't have the time to do an in depth review. I own my own business an am very busy right now. I will answer any questions you have though.

How much better than the stock antennas did they work for you? I understand you are in an interference heavy area, where I'm at its not as bad I can get 3+ miles on stock, basically the battery is my limiting factor. Of course in my case I'll be adding that battery mod adapter. I'd love to be able to get 5 miles with a strong signal....

Would it be possible to detach the antennas and run cables from them to elevate them on a pole? Or will there be to much signal loss from the cable?

Reactions: cderoche
Would it be possible to detach the antennas and run cables from them to elevate them on a pole? Or will there be to much signal loss from the cable?

Good question. The cables on their site are 6 foot long. Wonder if any longer is too much? I emailed Titan Drones, will let you know what they think, as I am curious myself.

Good question. The cables on their site are 6 foot long. Wonder if any longer is too much?

The problem is at these frequencies, there is too much loss to run them longer. That is why they aren't any longer on their site.

Reactions: cderoche

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada