DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TK102 GPS TRACKER

Bala

Reactions
Hi. Just wondered if anyone on the forum has strapped one of these trackers (or any other, for that matter) onto your Mavic Pro?? I have one of these genuine trackers made by Rewire Security and have used it on my old faithful P2. It work really well, to about 2/3 metres. That being said, with this setup, it looks in very close proximity to the MP's electronics and i would be petrified of it interfering with normal flight!?? Just a thought...........TK102 GPS Tracker Holder Locator Fixed Bracket for DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone 717850219314 | eBay

Would be interested, i used one of these on the P2 and P3, I’m sure I’ve seen a basket somewhere for the tk102 on a Mavic

That said I’m just in the process of doing a video on the worlds smallest tracker, it can be cable tied to the front leg of the Mavic

Now thats interesting too!! Please give us a shout/ link when you've done that! I have'nt found anyone who has actually flown with the specific setup i have above! There must be someone??

I will mate. Just gotta wait for warm weather in the uk first

Hi. Just wondered if anyone on the forum has strapped one of these trackers (or any other, for that matter) onto your Mavic Pro?? I have one of these genuine trackers made by Rewire Security and have used it on my old faithful P2. It work really well, to about 2/3 metres. That being said, with this setup, it looks in very close proximity to the MP's electronics and i would be petrified of it interfering with normal flight!?? Just a thought...........TK102 GPS Tracker Holder Locator Fixed Bracket for DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone 717850219314 | eBay
for my opinion, i think the TK102 will affect the drone's stability based on its weight

I saw some small tracker like Marco Polo or Trackimo here. In terms of weight and size, I think it is more suitable for drones than the TK102.

The small ones require you to know the general area your quad went down as they use Bluetooth with a limited range. I never got round to testing the small tracker

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett