DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TMI?

no addy 4 sure

I certainly wouldn't post it here on a public internet forum.

My Mavic carries the registration number, a disposable Google Voice phone number and a gmail address created specifically for the drone.

Posting your details in a public forum has a lot more potential for trouble than the actual act of putting it on the drone where maybe possibly one person can ever find it... you're concerned about that yet you show it to 100s of people here.

Reactions: Kilrah
Wow, that's a bit cautious.
And free.

It's a number I already had because it has the local area code, where my main cell number has an area code from where I used to live. I use it for a variety of reasons, but mostly when I don't want to give out my "real" number.

And free.

It's a number I already had because it has the local area code, where my main cell number has an area code from where I used to live. I use it for a variety of reasons, but mostly when I don't want to give out my "real" number.
Yeah I have a riding buddy that uses a Google Voice # when he calls prostitutes :D

I’m not sure what the big concern is? Most anybody’s name can he googled and all that info is public knowledge anyway. I’m not a fugitive. What’s the paranoia about?

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
I’m not sure what the big concern is? Most anybody’s name can he googled and all that info is public knowledge anyway. I’m not a fugitive. What’s the paranoia about?
100% agree...I use my real name as my forum name. Please feel free to come and visit me if you like, just bring beer. And if you're an un-welcomed visitor, then I got a Smith & Wesson for ya.

100% agree...I use my real name as my forum name. Please feel free to come and visit me if you like, just bring beer. And if you're an un-welcomed visitor, then I got a Smith & Wesson for ya.

LOL...yep I’ve got several...and Rugers and Glocks and Berrettas and.....:)

Careful, I live in Wyoming and have hundreds but we have to abide by rule 13

13. Discussions about politics, weaponry and religion are permitted only in association with the topic of this forum or in the “off-topic” section and will be closed or removed if they become disruptive.

Folks are just trying to help you help yourself, Why not Take the advice so no one ever has to say “told you so” !
The problem is not all the ok normal folks out there - it’s the ****holes - so it’s both your responsibility and your decision ;-) . . . .

I'm pretty sure you ARE a fugitive and you're just trying to throw us off the track. Very clever.

Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
I'd say too much information for a public forum!!! I'm sure burglars troll this forum too guys..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S