DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Today's photos.

Not filters or processing, just auto exposure.

Wow, that's incredible! To be able to capture the contrast of the white clouds and bright blue sky with the darker greens of the landscape is just awesome. I've tried similar shots and usually the sky washes out or the landscape is too dark. Really great shots, congrats.

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Wow, that's incredible! To be able to capture the contrast of the white clouds and bright blue sky with the darker greens of the landscape is just awesome. I've tried similar shots and usually the sky washes out or the landscape is too dark. Really great shots, congrats.
Can't do it every day. This was about an hour before sunset, the light was just right, about of haze to defuse the sun, and luck :)

A lot of luck. About an hour before sunset, a bit of haze to defuse the sun, and a lot of attempts. Every now and then, you get the money shot :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N