DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tonight's sky in Palm Harbor Fl. USA 8/11/20

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
That first picture might be one of the nicest drone skies I’ve ever seen! Is this typical for Florida!?
Are these AEB photo’s or standard? Good snaps either way.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
It's not typical and it depends on the clouds as the sun sets on how much color there is in the sky. The pictures I took were standard, I set the settings manually. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

It's not typical and it depends on the clouds as the sun sets on how much color there is in the sky. The pictures I took were standard, I set the settings manually. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Hi neighbor :) Those are great colors! It's fairly common to see them if the clouds are right, as you mentioned. Here's a timelapse from my M2P of the same vista (Honeymoon island & Three Rooker bar). You can see the colors start to pop as the sun sinks low.

The skys of your homeworld are beautiful Vader. I would like to visit your planet.???
Hi neighbor :) Those are great colors! It's fairly common to see them if the clouds are right, as you mentioned. Here's a timelapse from my M2P of the same vista (Honeymoon island & Three Rooker bar). You can see the colors start to pop as the sun sinks low.

Very nice passedpawn. I fly at the Dunedin Causeway a lot and have a bunch of nice videos of Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island. Hope to catch you there one day. ? Take care and have a great rest of the week and stay safe.

Very nice video passedpawn! I love flying from the Dunedin Causeway. ?

Reactions: passedpawn
Very nice video passedpawn! I love flying from the Dunedin Causeway. ?

I took that video from my driveway. I haven't flown around the causeway (yet). I want to kayak out and fly off one of the spoil islands in the intercoastal, just haven't gotten around to it.

I'm pretty shy of flying around people - mostly worried about getting distracted.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929