DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TOO BAD

Really don't think unless everything goes bad south they would be looking for them unless you or I had went south and they needed to find them. Which in that case they should .
Mine now would be easy to find as they are pretty much on me or in my house but not saying they would be easy to get . Now ole Frank there has his right to feel the way he does just like I feel the way I do and though I really don't like threads that involve all this in a Drone forum but it is in Off-Topic and the guidelines do say...
.13. Discussions about politics, weaponry and religion are permitted only in association with the topic of this forum or in the “off-topic” section
So I shall post what I believe in and sure lots more do also .ms-IrwAlW.gif
Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 1.13.44 PM.png

Now before anyone goes off the rest of that guideline I posted also says
will be closed or removed if they become disruptive.
So lets see just where this Trolling thread goes.( Not calling you a Troll Frank just the thread ) as in also from the guidelines
messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response
Also before anyone gets to wanting to quote the 1st Amendment let me quote from our guidelines again
...yes I am full of these..
We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The MavicPilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

Now being it's time to go get my grand from pre-K I will cease here. :)
But boy do I hate to come back and see the results from this post .

Some of mine are VERY easy to find.... on my person around the clock. Some of my others.. not to easy to find unless I want you to find them... then I'll give them to you... lead first :)

Guns don't worry me in the least.... they just lay around all lazy and do nothing.. PEOPLE are what I am concerned about. People are the problem :)

Consider the obvious and you may not hold the same opinion- most would be more reluctant to threaten another person with a firearm if they suspected there was a chance they might end up shot and the wrong people will always find a way to get their hands on one no matter what the regulations are.

All I would like to say is that we aren’t all gun owners here, but it’s safe to say we all fly.
Hey it’s cool your not a gun owner that’s your choice and I respect that.
I won’t say it’s safe to say all fly here as I know better.
Some just here to act as they do and only stir the pot in
threads that are controversial. Like in all forums.
The OP just decided to express his feelings and I did too. Where your at I would think many don’t have them but
where I am pretty much all do. Thumbswayup

Consider the obvious and you may not hold the same opinion- most would be more reluctant to threaten another person with a firearm if they suspected there was a chance they might end up shot and the wrong people will always find a way to get their hands on one no matter what the regulations are.
There ya go. Take guns from law abiding citizens but the
others will always have them. And it’s not just guns.
Man they used rocks ,sticks or whatever before there
ever had guns.
Look at this guy, he's trying to figure it out. :)
mavic pilots.gif

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
There ya go. Take guns from law abiding citizens but the
others will always have them. And it’s not just guns.
Man they used rocks ,sticks or whatever before there
ever had guns.
Look at this guy, he's trying to figure it out. :)

Even if it’s California, most people around me have them too. It’s fine, as long as the people that own them are certifiably sane and responsible with them. But that would be impossible to do today, so one always has to be mindful of that if a situation arises. .
And look at this guy, he did figure it out!
;)

Lets take this back to topic.... Guess what skin I just ordered....

Even if it’s California, most people around me have them too. It’s fine, as long as the people that own them are certifiably sane and responsible with them. But that would be impossible to do today, so one always has to be mindful of that if a situation arises. .
And look at this guy, he did figure it out!
;)
lol, Thats one bad monkey .
And agree 100% on folks having them being ( certifiably sane and responsible with them.)
Now days it's hard to just know who is and who isn't .
Wonder how this would went if the op had been ( To Bad they can't regulate UAVs like they do guns )
instead of ( To Bad they can't regulate guns like the do UAVs )
Theres always going to be 2 sides on this and it brings out the heat on both sides.
Like I posted earlier and is why I hate these threads it brings out emotional responses .
This thread hasn't been to bad yet though.:)

spicciani2 Nice skin you ordered.Says alot and can relate being from NC . Used to have the same Co. make mine on my Phantoms with our state flag here but afraid that offended some .
Oh well times have changed .

Reactions: AMann and BigAl07
Lets take this back to topic.... Guess what skin I just ordered....
A flying yellow banana? Those apes would like that, and they’d use a stick (like that one video we all saw) to bring it down. I wish someone made a whole body wrap that was reflective. I used survey grade reflective tape patches on mine instead, but that yellow is pretty good too!

A flying yellow banana? Those apes would like that, and they’d use a stick (like that one video we all saw) to bring it down. I wish someone made a whole body wrap that was reflective. I used survey grade reflective tape patches on mine instead, but that yellow is pretty good too!

Flying banana good. flying through politics scary. reflective flying banana better.

I considered an Alabama flag wrap but its too close to a confederate flag....

lol, Thats one bad monkey .
And agree 100% on folks having them being ( certifiably sane and responsible with them.)
Now days it's hard to just know who is and who isn't .
Wonder how this would went if the op had been ( To Bad they can't regulate UAVs like they do guns )
instead of ( To Bad they can't regulate guns like the do UAVs )
Theres always going to be 2 sides on this and it brings out the heat on both sides.
Like I posted earlier and is why I hate these threads it brings out emotional responses .
This thread hasn't been to bad yet though.:)

spicciani2 Nice skin you ordered.Says alot and can relate being from NC . Used to have the same Co. make mine on my Phantoms with our state flag here but afraid that offended some .
Oh well times have changed .

Emotional responses, yup. I’m learning to tone that down here, too. It’s a pretty good group of folks here though, and the mods are doing a good job, even with canning the Cali jokes! ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Might be because it's a specialty item and not that many are sold compared to the others. I'm in our sister site ComercialDronePilots and just looked for you and didn't see 1 even listed that had been up .
Give it a little time or start a WTB thread in Classifieds and maybe you will get a hit.

They can't Regulate GUNS like they do UAVs
Really? I haven't had to jump through too many hoops flying my RC aircraft like I have dealing with firearms. I can't take a gun into an airport or other numerous places that are off limits even though I have a carry permit. Anyway it's kind of a poor comparison considering those pesky words "The right". Flying a UAV is not a right in the USA, rather it's a privilege just like hunting. Too bad irresponsible UAV operators aren't fined like poachers. Gun owners just like UAV operators must obey laws that pertain to them. That said, I respect the idea that there are folks out there who don't want to own a firearm. I also respect the idea that there are folks out there who don't want to own a drone.

Reactions: DDS and AMann

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54