DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too-Quick Messages

Winston Bull

Reactions
I've been coming across a problem and was wondering if anyone knew of a setting to change in DJIGo4. When flying, trying to be responsible and watching my bird, I'll glance down just in time to see a message disappear from the screen. I do not fly over 400'AGL, under/in CAS or otherwise do things one shouldn't, but I'd love to know what the ap wanted me to know. I've gone through all the settings I can think of and found nothing. Is there some way to lengthen the display time or add an audio cue to them? Thanks

Reactions: ff22
It is indeed annoying at best.
And yet other warnings, such as wind warnings don't close on their own, so you wonder if the issue cleared such as wind having died down sufficiently.

Reactions: Lionfish
I've been coming across a problem and was wondering if anyone knew of a setting to change in DJIGo4. When flying, trying to be responsible and watching my bird, I'll glance down just in time to see a message disappear from the screen. I do not fly over 400'AGL, under/in CAS or otherwise do things one shouldn't, but I'd love to know what the ap wanted me to know. I've gone through all the settings I can think of and found nothing. Is there some way to lengthen the display time or add an audio cue to them? Thanks
In the general settings of DJI Go 4 you can view all of your past warnings. You can even do this without the bird connected. Major warnings will vibrate the remote to get your attention. 88934557-B3D2-4FE1-8510-26A69A13E57A.png4D3AD29E-0558-474B-A786-DED21F1FAE1F.png
AB1A4D56-54BB-4C79-8F64-9C8D50319F2E.png

Reactions: Unconnected
In the general settings of DJI Go 4 you can view all of your past warnings. You can even do this without the bird connected. Major warnings will vibrate the remote to get your attention. View attachment 97333View attachment 97332
View attachment 97334

Cool, thank you. It isn't really what I'd hoped for, but at least this looks like something I could pull up on the fly if I was truly worried. I know that some of these things actually stay up until you "x" them out; that could potentially be helpful on all of these notices. Thanks again

I hook up my AirPods via BlueTooth to my SC. I don't know which notifications I still miss because there is no audio associated with them, but the audio notifications I do get now are really helpful.

I too wish that the warnings would stay on screen longer. Sometimes they come and go before you can even read the whole message. Actually, I wish there was a setting that you could specify how long a message should stay on screen and also an 'persistent' enable / disable setting that would allow messages to stay on screen indefinitely until the operator hits an 'X' to close it. Seems like it could be an easy for DJI to implement in the DJI Go 4 (or DJI Fly) apps.

Reactions: Lionfish and ff22
I too wish that the warnings would stay on screen longer. Sometimes they come and go before you can even read the whole message. Actually, I wish there was a setting that you could specify how long a message should stay on screen and also an 'persistent' enable / disable setting that would allow messages to stay on screen indefinitely until the operator hits an 'X' to close it. Seems like it could be an easy for DJI to implement in the DJI Go 4 (or DJI Fly) apps.

Well, I'm sorry that there isn't something better: I think Apeel's idea would be great. I know that there have been times when I have gone over 384' and it tells me I am over max altitude and that one doesn't go away until I tell it to. (Of course then it comes right back unless I drop an annoying ten feet or so, thus just cruelly cheating me out of that last ten feet), and I agree that it would be good to add that feature to the ones that are saying something much more important like "your battery is about to eject" or something.

Perhaps in the next release.

Would just like to add that while we were all free to roam the lands I was a frequent but silent reader of all these posts. Grateful to all who give of their time and knowledge to others on these sites. What a great resource!

In the general settings of DJI Go 4 you can view all of your past warnings. You can even do this without the bird connected. Major warnings will vibrate the remote to get your attention. View attachment 97333View attachment 97332
View attachment 97334
Brett,

I went in to my M2P app and looked about and did not find your "Warning" tab in "General Settings." Then checked to make sure I was on latest version--all good. In your first image guiding us through to the warnings it looks--just at top of screen--as if you are right under "Clear Video Cache," which I *do* have--but no "Warnings." Thoughts?

Brett,

I went in to my M2P app and looked about and did not find your "Warning" tab in "General Settings." Then checked to make sure I was on latest version--all good. In your first image guiding us through to the warnings it looks--just at top of screen--as if you are right under "Clear Video Cache," which I *do* have--but no "Warnings." Thoughts?
E8428A22-5A9C-4C24-A325-368A4337BAC9.png
Yea. Don’t know what to tell ya ?‍♀️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123