DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Top LED on battery flashing

RyanHT

Reactions
So I've noticed for a while now that with all three of my Mavic batteries, when I put them on the 4 way charging hub, that the top LED light on all three batteries flashe for a while before any of them start to charge. I've checked the status of the batteries and the cells in the app and they seem fine. I haven't had any battery errors. Are my batteries trying to tell me something? Any knowledge on this would be great.

Ahhh. That makes sense. Yeah, it would be nice if DJI would just come out and say that... Thanks!

You mean if only they had a page dedicated to Mavic that would have a manual that explicitly lists all battery error codes on page 29? Oh yeah, they totally need to do that. Or maybe they should include the manual with every Mavic they sell, I bet that would help too.

Horse...water...
I believe the question is about only LED 3 and 2 being on and winking at about 12 seconds. The manual does not address that on page 29. I am asserting (my opinion) that DJI 800 update is killing batteries it incorrectly sees as not original. I have already entered my claim request for mine.

I believe the question is about only LED 3 and 2 being on and winking at about 12 seconds. The manual does not address that on page 29. I am asserting (my opinion) that DJI 800 update is killing batteries it incorrectly sees as not original. I have already entered my claim request for mine.

I don't even know how to respond to that. He clearly says it's the top led while charging, not two middle leds during FW update.

Reactions: Kilrah
I think the problems people are seeing with batteries is more complicated than the manual covers. Perhaps DJI has more information to share in other documents?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS