DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Top mounted navigation lights

Ziba

Reactions
I want to mount a navigaton light to the top front of my Mavic Pro 2. I've been reading the threads in the forums but haven't found an answer to my my question. That is, will mounting the light on the top interfere with the GPS receiver or other electronics?

You probably.hear it might, not necessarily that it will. Probably just a precaution and better for the drone balance.

People mount 360 cameras on top of it, I'm sure it causes much more interference. Also the enterprise version comes with cameras mounted in this exact position.

Since the drone is always above, it probably makes the lights more visible if they are below.

I want to mount a navigaton light to the top front of my Mavic Pro 2. I've been reading the threads in the forums but haven't found an answer to my my question. That is, will mounting the light on the top interfere with the GPS receiver or other electronics?
I used Velcro to attach a firehouse strobe to the top of my battery. No interference with it, just have to swap the strobe when you change out the battery.

I used Velcro to attach a firehouse strobe to the top of my battery. No interference with it, just have to swap the strobe when you change out the battery.
I use a Firehouse XL on top of my M2P with no issues at all...

49436302263_ae07a8081e_k.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa