DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Totally Newbie question about neck straps

w8tfi

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I am new to the hold R/C thing and was wondering if someone can tell me how I can connect a neck strap to my controller. I have a Mavic Air and I am using a 5in cell phone, but I would like to be able to use a neck strap with it.(I am afraid of dropping the remote).
Thanks for the help.
Brian

THIS ONE is also pretty good as it doesn't spin since it has 2 connection points

Thank you msinger,
hadn't seen that one, now for another silly question, will it work if I upgrade to a larger screen in the future, like a 7in tablet ( I like how they will fit in the controller arms) and they.
Again thank you for your input.
Brian

msinger
Want to thank you again for the information about the neck strap, just found out that DJI opened a store in my area and I got the neck strap you showed me, as well as a couple other things I feel I need (this can get me in trouble with the BOSS) but what the heck you only live once.
Brian

Reactions: msinger
will it work if I upgrade to a larger screen in the future, like a 7in tablet
Yes, it'll work with any mobile device.

If you upgrade to a tablet and need to get a tablet mount (if the tablet doesn't fit into the remote controller arms), you could look for a tablet mount that allows a lanyard to be connected. For example, like the SKYREAT compact mount.

1547058454854.png

I have a mount like the one above for my tablet. Does anyone have a picture of their RC with the strap and tablet mounted? I'm curious about the strap and using a sun screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent