DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Track, strace and profile mode looks sweet

Here's a direct link to the video above:

Can't wait to try this in my motorcycle

Can't wait to try this in my motorcycle
Man I hear you, find a scenic section of road, set it in trace mode up at about 50', and take off. I can't wait to try this on Hwy 120 out of Senora, dang road makes the Dragon look straight. :) Hmmm? I need to make a controller holder for the fairing or handle bars.

Man I hear you, find a scenic section of road, set it in trace mode up at about 50', and take off. I can't wait to try this on Hwy 120 out of Senora, dang road makes the Dragon look straight. :) Hmmm? I need to make a controller holder for the fairing or handle bars.
I want to try this on my mountain bike and I have the same dilemma with the controller. But can't you do this without the controller with only the cell phone??

Yes pls post when you're done! Sounds like a fun road! I'm still trying to figure out which options would work. For example the orbit option. If I mount the controller on my tank mounted bag, will I lose signal when it revolves behind me, and therefore activate Rth.? Hope not! Lol

Yes pls post when you're done! Sounds like a fun road! I'm still trying to figure out which options would work. For example the orbit option. If I mount the controller on my tank mounted bag, will I lose signal when it revolves behind me, and therefore activate Rth.? Hope not! Lol
That won't happen, orbit mode is normally used within 250' or less so the signal will be very strong. But you won't be using that mode on a bike unless you are going very slow as the drone won't be able to both trace and track and still keep up with you. I am going to offset the drone in the canyon and have it follow along as I burn up the twisties! (I hope)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242