DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trackimo or Marco Polo tracker

ronzer

Reactions
Getting ready to buy one of these just can't decide which to get. The price is almost the same. Any help which one you gays like the best.
Thanks

Both are good options. If you don't have good cell service in your flying locations and/or you don't want to pay a monthly fee, then go with the Marco Polo tracker.

The main advantage of the Trackimo tracker is that you can see the precise location of the drone on your mobile device via the Trackimo app. With the Marco Polo tracker, you must actually do some work to track down the drone. Here's an example showing how that works:

Last edited:
Reactions: Panamawise
Both are good options. If you don't have good cell service in your flying locations and/or you don't want to pay a monthly fee, then go with the Marco Polo tracker.

The main advantage of the Trackimo tracker is that you can see the precise location of the drone on your mobile device via the Trackimo app. With the Marco Polo tracker, you must actually do some work to track down the drone. Here's an example showing how that works:

Thanks

It comes with a charger.

You could keep it installed as long as the charging port is not blocked.
OK thanks. Sounds like this is the unit to go with for both the Mavic and Inspire.
Just wondering where to put it on the Mavic though!

Since the Marco Polo has an antenna, you'll want to mount it in a way that does not cause the antenna to come into contact with the props or sensors on the bottom of the Mavic. You could mount it with the antenna facing down on any of the inside arms using mounting strips like these.

Last edited:
I personally got the Trackimo. It's proven reliable even in my spotty cell service, and it works globally.

I was thinking about getting Trackimo but the reviews on the apps are horrible. What app are you guys using?
Thanks

Which apps are you referring to? The Trackimo only works with the Trackimo app.

I've only tried the iOS version. It always worked okay for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ