DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tracking device ideas “DeWalt”

saboken

Reactions
I have been searching for tracking devices that could be repurposed to track a drone and remembered DeWalt has a device to track Tools it’s not cheep but seems like it could provide a real reliable way to find your lost drone after it’s been shaved of a little weight! It’s designed to take a beating so some armor would have to be removed to bring its weight down.

DEWALT MOBILELOCK - Product

$20 monthly service fee...ouch!

That unit is quite large too.

There’s something like this DeWalt tracker that’s a lot more affordable I just can’t remember who made it? It’s a asset recovery device dam getting old sucks I will remember one day and post it! I know it only cost a few $ a month and can be suspended when not needed!

There’s something like this DeWalt tracker that’s a lot more affordable I just can’t remember who made it? It’s a asset recovery device dam getting old sucks I will remember one day and post it! I know it only cost a few $ a month and can be suspended when not needed!
Trackimo

Hmm... Suspend it so you don't have to pay. Then, if you lose the item it's attached to, activate it, find it, and again deactivate it. I doubt if the service provider would allow that. They wouldn't make any money!

I've seen compact tool trackers from Makita, Bosch, and Milwaukee. Don't know how much they cost. Upfront cost is probably not as significant as annual service cost!

Hmm... Suspend it so you don't have to pay. Then, if you lose the item it's attached to, activate it, find it, and again deactivate it. I doubt if the service provider would allow that. They wouldn't make any money!

I've seen compact tool trackers from Makita, Bosch, and Milwaukee. Don't know how much they cost. Upfront cost is probably not as significant as annual service cost!

Yea like if you are not working and the tools are locked up it’s like suspending Hulu when you don’t need it, if your a small contractor or handyman you might not have work coming out of your A$$ lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55