Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

kn rah

Reaction score
Hey I would like to trade my phantom 4 pro. It will come with an extra battery and a carrying case. I'm looking for a mavic pro with the dji goggles OR just the mavic 2 zoom. I've probably flown my p4p ~10 times, it's in great condition and will come with everything. I'm just looking for something more portable as I bike and hike a lot. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and will only do in-person trades.

Thanks!

garyflo25

Reaction score
I have a mavic pro but no goggles I picked up a great travel case, a 4 batt. charger that actually charges all at same time. Have 3 batt. 2 sets props, tablet adapter for remote. I live in central valley near Manteca.

Preacherman

Reaction score
Hey I would like to trade my phantom 4 pro. It will come with an extra battery and a carrying case. I'm looking for a mavic pro with the dji goggles OR just the mavic 2 zoom. I've probably flown my p4p ~10 times, it's in great condition and will come with everything. I'm just looking for something more portable as I bike and hike a lot. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and will only do in-person trades.

Thanks!
Is this a phantom 4 Pro v2?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neomaverick