DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trains 2

Looks like a conventional stack train which tend to be that long.
So what length, roughly, sorry just interested. We don’t get them like that here in to UK?;)
I honestly don't know I could guess but that doesn't mean it would be accurate .I will research it a lil and get back to you in a few days. if you really like this kinda video ill do more

Reactions: Porky
I honestly don't know I could guess but that doesn't mean it would be accurate .I will research it a lil and get back to you in a few days. if you really like this kinda video ill do more

I’ll be waiting:)

Anyone have train videos of southern US, east bound outta LA area?
Those are long.
How about Amtrak passenger?
We only get the standard coal trains through Colorado Springs. Usually 100 plus cars, but all coal

How about train videos from across the pond or Australia?
I would love to see some of the coast to coast trains from Australia or even the road trains.

Anyone??

Last edited:
Reactions: Aussie Oldtimer
It is great if you would tell us where these are from. Porky isn't familiar with trains like this and I bring back many containers each month from back east but this train is loaded with trailers so I am curious if it is even the US. There are many reasons people like to know the area a picture or video is form.

Looked like a coral snake slithering through the grass, didn't it?
Oh, I would love to see some good train drone videos.
Just not the one by the FPV fellow:

bloody brilliant flying skills, the way he manoeuvred through that metal bridge, unbelievable:cool:

Now going back to that train, I’m just fascinated with the length of those things, crazy long...;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851