DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transaction Feedback Section?

Walleye Hunter

Reactions
Has anyone considered and would it be possible to make a feedback section for transactions? I have seen it elsewhere and find it to be a great resource and it definitely keeps the riff-raff out. I am a new member here and recently made a purchase through this site and everything went very well. But being new and not having that resource, my only option was to look at the seller's previous posts to make an assessment at to whether or not this would end up well for me. I am pleased to say that it couldn't have gone better.

Has anyone considered and would it be possible to make a feedback section for transactions? I have seen it elsewhere and find it to be a great resource and it definitely keeps the riff-raff out. I am a new member here and recently made a purchase through this site and everything went very well. But being new and not having that resource, my only option was to look at the seller's previous posts to make an assessment at to whether or not this would end up well for me. I am pleased to say that it couldn't have gone better.
It would probably be appropriate to make that comment on the listing if it hasn't been locked already. Otherwise, I also agree that it would be helpful if a feedback section could be added. Or maybe you could comment on their profile.

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
It would probably be appropriate to make that comment on the listing if it hasn't been locked already. Otherwise, I also agree that it would be helpful if a feedback section could be added. Or maybe you could comment on their profile.
I did look to do that but the sale thread was already locked.

I will pass this along to the administration. I'm not sure it is possible but will see.

Giving feedback on buyers and sellers has been a long time feature of e-bay and it is truly helpful for me when I am considering making a purchase. When I post an item, I am happy that I have a good rating as a seller because other people who are potential buyers really do look at this ratings.

Dale

I will pass this along to the administration. I'm not sure it is possible but will see.
BTW, the feedback section that I see on another site is just a forum entitled 'Feedback'. Rule is to only post username in that individual's feedback thread title for ease in searching them. I have seen other, more complex methods but I don't think that's necessary.

Ya, it’s possible if we use a 3rd party plugin for classifieds. Ive considered implementing this and possibly charging small listing fee in order to reduce fraud and support the cost of the plug-in, management etc. I’ll look into it further and see what options are available.
No need to get that complex, as I posted above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121