DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling through Beijing International Airport Customs

Rensyo

Reactions
Hello. Will be traveling to the Philippines in 2 weeks and will be having a 22 hour layover in Beijing China where i will be staying in a hotel outside the airport.

Anyone who had an experience going through Beijing Airport Customs with a drone? I have a Mavic Air.

Thanks.

I have not had any issues with airports internationally. I have not flown to Beijing, but it shouldn't be any different. I went to Iceland, England, and Scotland and there were no issues. Just carry - on and I would consider investing in a Li-po battery case (Amazon) they are pretty cheap and it makes it look like your taking every precaution. They also have connector port covers that cover the drone and battery connections to keep from arcing and sparking in case there is unintentional contact.
Hello. Will be traveling to the Philippines in 2 weeks and will be having a 22 hour layover in Beijing China where i will be staying in a hotel outside the airport.

Anyone who had an experience going through Beijing Airport Customs with a drone? I have a Mavic Air.

Thanks.

I have not had any issues with airports internationally. I have not flown to Beijing, but it shouldn't be any different. I went to Iceland, England, and Scotland and there were no issues. Just carry - on and I would consider investing in a Li-po battery case (Amazon) they are pretty cheap and it makes it look like your taking every precaution. They also have connector port covers that cover the drone and battery connections to keep from arcing and sparking in case there is unintentional contact.

Thank you so much for the advice!

Hi, 0 issues in international airports for me either. Make sure to invest in a LiPo bag and take the batteries with you in the cabin. Also, I would recommend you to PRINT the airline policy for batteries and take it with you to show it to the security people as sometimes they are not aware of the latest policies

Reactions: CJH92474
Hi, 0 issues in international airports for me either. Make sure to invest in a LiPo bag and take the batteries with you in the cabin. Also, I would recommend you to PRINT the airline policy for batteries and take it with you to show it to the security people as sometimes they are not aware of the latest policies
Will definitely do. thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+