DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Tree line on the golf course

this_girl_drones

Reactions
Hi guys. Thrilled to have won last night camera club competition ‘Shadows’ with this shot taken at my local golf course ☺️ I’m still learning as I’ve only been flying since Xmas but I absolutely love it. Feel like I’m having to relearn photography and composition all over again with the drone lol. ✌️ 49303423-B037-43CC-B75E-67CC3B567135.jpeg

Thrilled to have won last night camera club competition

Nicely done, long shadows and drones work great together, usually golden hour as a bonus.

So a regular camera club hey ?
Do the drone shots get a lot of interest ?

I'm thinking you will probably get a few extra drone sales for DJI in the coming months.

Reactions: this_girl_drones
I can see why you won!! Congratulations!! Well done.

Nice! I’d like to get some shots of my golf course, but it backs onto the domestic and international runways. Not as much air traffic during COVID, but still a NFZ.

Nicely done, long shadows and drones work great together, usually golden hour as a bonus.

So a regular camera club hey ?
Do the drone shots get a lot of interest ?

I'm thinking you will probably get a few extra drone sales for DJI in the coming months.
Thank you lovely ? I’m still figuring out composition but I was pleased with this one! The drone shots in my camera club are welcomed quite well but some of the other camera clubs with what I like to call ‘the old boys’ ?? aren’t favoured lol

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo