DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tring to go to 01.03.0700 i think its broken finally HELP

1hander

Reactions
i build rc helihopters and go to alot of flyins and events, alot of them are held at airfields and airports of to sides..so it wont fly there..if i cant get it to work at those events then it was awaste of money for me..i really want to get in flight video from the mavic of the other helis..

ive been trying to downgrade firmware for 4 days, nothing has worked, i started with dumledore 3.00 and the ftp server error..then 2.12 with then the front escs wouldnt arm..over and over i tried and every time the firmware was broken, i managed to get it back to 01.04.0100 which is where it was,

then i found a thread here where dumldore 2.14 worked for someone so i tried that one,,it seemed to work but even though in ASS2 the firmware version showed 01.04.0100- had a dash at the end which means it was lower than that version..the debugged ASS2 window did not show the parameters field

so i tried it a second but this time iand t stuck a bin2 and would not progress... now the usb connection is cycling on and off.. this happened once before but it worked itself out..this time it does not seem to be working itself out..

any help is very very much welcome..if someone is in San Antonio i would sincerely appreciate the help

whatta you guys think...did i brick it..
rick

i got it reloaded with .0100 ...and im afraid to try anymore...i feel one of these times im going to make it really angry at me,
but if theres anyone in san antonio, id like to meet some pilots and i could really use the help in getting this done...
rick

ill check it out thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji