DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Trip to Vancouver Island

Nice! You found a lot of waterfront to fly, and it looks great!

Vancouver Island is one of my favorite vacation spots. Well done on the video!

Cheers!

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Very nice video especially the Nanaimo waterfront at night. But your flying right on top of the inner harbour airport for float planes with a heliport a short distance from where you are flying. The BC ambulance service and Helijets fly helicopters in/out of the heliport day and night. NAV Canada would be very unhappy with you if they track you down.

Very nice video especially the Nanaimo waterfront at night. But your flying right on top of the inner harbour airport for float planes with a heliport a short distance from where you are flying. The BC ambulance service and Helijets fly helicopters in/out of the heliport day and night. NAV Canada would be very unhappy with you if they track you down.
Thanks for watching

Thanks for expressing your concern on this matter.
As and advanced RPAS license holder. I did communicate with NAV Canada and planned my flights with their nav drone app. They even contacted me by phone to confirm when I would be operating. Plus I was using a sub 250g drone for my flights and kept low. Finally if I do ever see a plane and in this case there were none. I drop low and land immediately

Did you see any Sasquatch?

Reactions: blackomega
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000