DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripletek 8" hood?

edcMavicPilots

Reactions
First, I did try doing a search but with no luck so sorry if this is a duplicate ask.

I have been using the Tripletek 8" for several months now and I don't have any big complaints. While the screen is bright compared to everything else I still find myself wishing I had a hood for it sometimes. Since the tablet is so thick I wasn't sure if any of the the normal 8" shades work well and I don't really want to go through the hassle of trying and returning.

Has anybody here had any luck or warnings regarding off the shelf shades for this beast?

Thanks in advance.

First, I did try doing a search but with no luck so sorry if this is a duplicate ask.

I have been using the Tripletek 8" for several months now and I don't have any big complaints. While the screen is bright compared to everything else I still find myself wishing I had a hood for it sometimes. Since the tablet is so thick I wasn't sure if any of the the normal 8" shades work well and I don't really want to go through the hassle of trying and returning.

Has anybody here had any luck or warnings regarding off the shelf shades for this beast?

Thanks in advance.
The Hoodman HAV1 works very well with both the Tripltek 7" and 8"

DB2DA3CB-160A-42FA-B5FE-618ADE7339DA.jpegFED31CE5-532D-404A-A3E4-F61EBAD5D09C.jpeg

Reactions: Jarhead 96097
Thanks! I have used other of their products so I def. trust them. How does it work with touching the screen though?
You reach through the black panel on the lower side. It works but I have considered cutting a hole in the panel for easier access. The black panel is made of a soft elastic material that is split in the middle lengthwise so you can put your hand through.

Reactions: edcMavicPilots
You reach through the black panel on the lower side. It works but I have considered cutting a hole in the panel for easier access. The black panel is made of a soft elastic material that is split in the middle lengthwise so you can put your hand through.

OK thanks again. I ordered one. I hate to cutting it up but I imagine I will as I am often changing exposures and sometimes other settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929