DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek arrived.

HD05FLSTCI

Reactions
That said, this thing is a tank. big, bold and sturdy. Honestly I think it's more then what I need. I have yet to power it up and thinking I may return it. My cell phone has been acting up the past couple days and looks like I need a new one, just haven't decided on an iPhone or a Samsung, if I do decide on a new phone this may either be returned or sold here in the classifieds.

Just a heads up for those that may be interested.

Reactions: MA2 317
That said, this thing is a tank. big, bold and sturdy. Honestly I think it's more then what I need. I have yet to power it up and thinking I may return it. My cell phone has been acting up the past couple days and looks like I need a new one, just haven't decided on an iPhone or a Samsung, if I do decide on a new phone this may either be returned or sold here in the classifieds.

Bummer.

I've been waiting for your review of the tablet as I would like to upgrade to a mini5, smart controller, or the tablet in the future.

I could pop my sim card into the tablet and use it as a phone if needed.

I wouldn't have that option with the mini or the Smart Controller.

Black Friday will be here soon, maybe the Tripltek will be discounted (wishful thinking). :)

I’ve had mine for just about one month now. I bought it because of the 1200 NIT screen. I live in Spain where the sun is extremely bright. Normal phones and tablets don’t cut it here except on cloudy days which are few and far between. The only problem with it as far as I am concerned is it’s bulk/weight. It’s difficult finding suitable supports for it. My Mini 2 arrived yesterday and I’m butchering a couple of old supports to get something that will fit the remote and hold the Tripletek at the same time!

he only problem with it as far as I am concerned is it’s bulk/weight. It’s difficult finding suitable supports for it.

You might give this a look.

Aerial-Pixel has other items available and is an Approved Vendor of this Forum. :)

I do have this mount as well.......the Tripltek is just a monster, needs a more sturdy mount. But this one does work. I am interested in selling or returning it.

Looks good. I like the wide grip. Most supports have a thin grip for phones and tablets. The Tripltek often pops out of this type of support. Will contact them and see if they post to Europe.

Thanks for the feedback

I checked Amazon this morning and it appears the Tripltek is not available. It's like it never existed?

I went to a couple of YouTube reviews to click the promotional link and they go to an Item not found page. ?

Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek $599 direct from their website. There's also a promo code on one of the youtube videos for $50 bux off.

A question to those who have bought the Tripltek,
apart from it being a bit of a beast in the bulk/weight
department are you pleased with its overall performance
as a drone screen. Does it work as you were hoping or
are you a bit disappointed with it. I'm currently saving the
funds to get one because of its ultra bright screen to replace
my ipad air, so i'm keen to know if i'm wasting my time/money.
Thanks in advance for any comments/thoughts ????

I have now used mine with the MA2, the Mini 2 and the Pro Platinum. While it is definitely heavy, I also use the Aerial Pixel mount. I just took the hand pad off and use the strap to cinch the tablet to the bracket. It is sturdy enough and is also helped out for balance by one of the 3D printed lanyard holders as well.

Thanks Air Red
Is the spec side of it ok though, is the 1280-720 display ok,
and is the transmission between drone and tablet smooth.

UPDATE:
Tripltek has now added another tablet model- the 7" PRO 8GB Version. It has 8GB RAM 128GB ROM, faster and more efficient Octacore Processor (12FFC), faster Mali G72 GPU(900Mhz), Android 9.0, more LTE bands(B38/39/40/41) and (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28). Powerful version for professionals who need a Tablet that can handle high demand Graphics (GPU) Aplications like Drone Deploy, Drone Harmony, UAVenture, Kittyhawk... $675.00

If your order hasn't shipped and you want to upgrade, you can do so for $75. Just send Tripletek an email and they will fix you up. I did it and it's easy.... and no, your Captain Drone promo code won't work on the upgrade if you have already used it. lol They also now have a support for the Mavic Air controller.

UPDATE:
Tripltek has now added another tablet model- the 7" PRO 8GB Version. It has 8GB RAM 128GB ROM, faster and more efficient Octacore Processor (12FFC), faster Mali G72 GPU(900Mhz), Android 9.0, more LTE bands(B38/39/40/41) and (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28). Powerful version for professionals who need a Tablet that can handle high demand Graphics (GPU) Aplications like Drone Deploy, Drone Harmony, UAVenture, Kittyhawk... $675.00

If your order hasn't shipped and you want to upgrade, you can do so for $75. Just send Tripletek an email and they will fix you up. I did it and it's easy.... and no, your Captain Drone promo code won't work on the upgrade if you have already used it. lol They also now have a support for the Mavic Air controller.

Thanks for the update. ?

Reactions: Mavikhan
I am having problems with having a stuttering stream it doesn't feel smooth at all
Not sure of your setup. i've had my Tripltek now for about 6 weeks
and every flight it's been perfect no stuttering or lag at all, it performs
exactly the same as my Ipad did apart from the fact the screen is soooo
much brighter and more visible. Perhaps try changing your cable or
contacting them, it might be a faulty unit. Good luck.

Not sure of your setup. i've had my Tripltek now for about 6 weeks
and every flight it's been perfect no stuttering or lag at all, it performs
exactly the same as my Ipad did apart from the fact the screen is soooo
much brighter and more visible. Perhaps try changing your cable or
contacting them, it might be a faulty unit. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580