DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek mount?

HD05FLSTCI

Reactions
I'm venturing into the drone hobby. Purchased an MA2, also after reading reviews I decided to order the Tripltek, was curious what mount you guys are using with the Tripltek 7?

I'm venturing into the drone hobby. Purchased an MA2, also after reading reviews I decided to order the Tripltek, was curious what mount you guys are using with the Tripltek 7?
I use this one from Aerial Pixel: 3D PRINTED

Thanks, I just ordered one.

Get yourself a Lanyard too.

You'll have a comfortable flight without the worries of dropping it.

I know the tablet is rugged but the remote is still fragile.

Here's my rig using my phone. It works the same with the mini4 and the homemade adapter I made like the one you purchased.

Reactions: HD05FLSTCI
I just received my Skyfireaerial mount for my Tripltek Pro and Mavic Air 2 controller. This thing is well built and rock solid. I like that it uses thumbscrews, so you don't have to carry additional tools to install and remove it. My tablet is completely rigid and I'm happy that the control phone mount is not stressed.
Customer service is first rate, very responsive. It doesn't add much weight to my setup, but in reality, what is a few ounces when you have a tablet that weighs 1.5 lbs?

Reactions: Sjkieffer
I just received my Skyfireaerial mount for my Tripltek Pro and Mavic Air 2 controller. This thing is well built and rock solid. I like that it uses thumbscrews, so you don't have to carry additional tools to install and remove it. My tablet is completely rigid and I'm happy that the control phone mount is not stressed.
Customer service is first rate, very responsive. It doesn't add much weight to my setup, but in reality, what is a few ounces when you have a tablet that weighs 1.5 lbs?

Can you provide us with some pictures of the rig, please? TIA.

anyone with the tripltek pro have an issue with the tabs that say button customization in the software, When I tap the recenter gimbal button to change it, to a single or double tab it crashes the software, doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue

Can you provide us with some pictures of the rig, please? TIA.
Here are a few. The rig assembled and not mounted, then mounted. Takes a couple of minutes to install or remove. Very rigid assembly and the tablet does not move.

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: WobblingWillie
Here are a few. The rig assembled and not mounted, then mounted. Takes a couple of minutes to install or remove. Very rigid assembly and the tablet does not move.
Thanks for providing the pics. I just purchased the Thor Baldur with the Tripltek adapter. It will be here Friday. I'll report on that one and post some pics as soon as I can.

Reactions: MA2 317
Thanks for providing the pics. I just purchased the Thor Baldur with the Tripltek adapter. It will be here Friday. I'll report on that one and post some pics as soon as I can.
That mount looks very sturdy and the price point is good. Will be interested to see what you think of it.

That mount looks very sturdy and the price point is good. Will be interested to see what you think of it.
I take it that you bought the Sky Fire Aerial deluxe version with the Tripltek Tablet Adapter. Is that correct?

The Baldur comes with a tablet holder. The Tripltek adapter is separate and extra. The standard tablet holder has wide enough jaws to hold the Tripltek securely. It holds it further away from the controller than the Tripltek adapter does but it is still well balanced. The Baldur with the Tripltek adapter holds the tablet closer to the controller than the standard tablet holder does. The Baldur with the Tripltek adapter is well balanced also. Both the standard tablet holder and the Tripltek adapter have lanyard attachment points. The only negative is that installation of the Baldur on the controller requires the installation of 4 fairly small thumbscrews. You can see 3 of them in image 0256 (silver in color).

Attachments

• IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case