DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TRIPLTEK tablet. who is the manufacturer.

poco_bw

Reactions
OK I removed my personal info, since I saw that this thread was deleted, maybe this was wrong :)

Hi Guys,

Kind of unusual request for those what purchased a TRIPLTEK tablet.

Even a broken one does not matter ver 7 and ver 8.

I want to purchase a tablet over 1000 nits as my Crystalsky does not work anymore with the M3.

Can somebody check the IMEI number from their tablet ?

Run it through a database to see who is the real manufacturer, I see a query is costing just 4-5 USD so is not a big deal.
I will refund the 5 USD to whomever is running the query through the IMEI database,

Just want to clear some debate with a manufacturer what claims that they were the real manufacturer and they just branded them for TRIPLTEK. I contacted TRIPLTEK and they say the current product is not made by them, but the lady said she was not there when ver 7 was made so she does not know. Again this guys emailed and say that , they broke relationship with TRIPLTEK because of them advertising fake specs affecting their global sales,

Yeah long story but , I am just curious is this true or not ?

Ciao, thank you guys.

MavicRoolzOK

Reactions
I don't think there's any need for any IMEI searches ? Any half-decent free Android sys-info app will elicit this - have just run Device Info & My Device (have many more) & they've separately come up with a trace of 'Cubot X30' ? Had a Cubot years ago, but just a standard phone, not this bomb-proof monster I know & love :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 19

poco_bw

Reactions
I don't think there's any need for any IMEI searches ? Any half-decent free Android sys-info app will elicit this - have just run Device Info & My Device (have many more) & they've separately come up with a trace of 'Cubot X30' ? Had a Cubot years ago, but just a standard phone, not this bomb-proof monster I know & love :)
Thank you, much apreciated, well is not that simple, with the IMEI from there the need for a in dept serch. Few people sent me the IMEI if you look the pro old verion is made by Sotec, but despite their very low pricing they are totally insane, they bash their previous partners, steal copyrighted materials, etc. and guess what they do not have the space or manpower to manufacture, they just do the branding there for various..anyway they will lie their way trough anything to do a sale, If you look at the new 8, the new "manufacturer" shows somewhere in India , when in fact is a HK with manufacturing partners in Shenzeng,,,,so yep is not that simple. IN fact I realy do not care I just want to find a tablet over 1000 nitps preferably over 1500 nits and maybe one with thedimensity chipset what I saw "somehow " already apeared on the market

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanousb1