DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod mode missing

steve6009

Reactions
Hello everyone.

I know there are other posts about this but wanted some new information on it as I'm unable to use Tripod Mode. It's just not there ever. Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yes, I have the latest iOS version on my iPhone. I have never even seen the option of tripod mode at all since getting the MP. By the way, congrats on finding your lost MP in Arizona. Awesome job by everyone.

I have random modes missing too. Sometimes cinematic mode and tripod mode will be gone. Software is kinda buggy.

Yes, I have the latest iOS version on my iPhone. I have never even seen the option of tripod mode at all since getting the MP. By the way, congrats on finding your lost MP in Arizona. Awesome job by everyone.

Thanks very much. :DThumbswayup

Hope you get your issue sorted, tripod mode is a real game changer!

Good afternoon All.
I am new to the site. Tripod mode is showing on my phone when connected to the remote, with the remote powered up. Immediately I turn on the Mavic it disappears from the list. I have tried it with a Samsung S7 edge and a S6 edge +. Same result. Made sure the phones have the latest upgrades. Any ideas?

Hello everyone.

I know there are other posts about this but wanted some new information on it as I'm unable to use Tripod Mode. It's just not there ever. Any help would be great.

Hello everyone.

No tripod mode with GoPro have to update to GoPro4 and it will be there.. Had same problem.

Hello everyone.

I'm using DJI Go 4 with an Apple iPad Mini 4. Got my Mavic Pro on January 18th. Some days I have Tripod mode and some days (like today), it's just not an option. Updating to DJI Go 4 does NOT necessarily fix this issue.

I'm using DJI Go 4 with an Apple iPad Mini 4. Got my Mavic Pro on January 18th. Some days I have Tripod mode and some days (like today), it's just not an option. Updating to DJI Go 4 does NOT necessarily fix this issue.
That's so funny in a not funny way.

I'm using an ipad mini2. I'm also using dji go4 app. I went to fly today, launched the mp and was going to change flight to tripod mode, wasn't there. Noticed software update to my mini ipad and thought this was the problem. Did the update, powered up the mp, went into flight modes and still no tripod mode. My "multiple flight modes" is on. Should Tripod mode show when the craft is activated or only after mp is launched? I have the mp and controller connected inside right now. Plenty of gps satelites. No propellers as I don't plan on flying it inside. Just checking all my settings.
And btw, I also lost my map on my ipad. It used to show my satelite view map and now its just blank.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143