DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod mode

warlock 31

Reactions
The old pro one didn't have 6 way protection this one does. When you put it in T for tripod mode on the smart controller you can wave your hand over the top it goes down sideways it stops if it comes across something like a rock or car goes over it it's cooler than crap. Love it. Plus the new drone finder is really cool. It has flashing lights and beeping sound. That is if you don't lose your battery in the crash.

Reactions: Former Member
The old pro one didn't have 6 way protection this one does. When you put it in T for tripod mode on the smart controller you can wave your hand over the top it goes down sideways it stops if it comes across something like a rock or car goes over it it's cooler than crap. Love it. Plus the new drone finder is really cool. It has flashing lights and beeping sound. That is if you don't lose your battery in the crash.

I agree. Wonderful additions on the M2.

i tested it quite a bit, the sensitivity of side cameras in tripod mode, and, i would say, do not rely on it too much. it is not very good seeing smaller objects, like branches and posts, so, i decided on my model to swap tripod mode with an ATTI mode in settings and it seems to be the best combination so far, even if at the cost of not having side cameras active.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas