DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod Question

HapK

Reactions
This should be easy for most of you.
Am I correct ion assuming that if I tap TRIPOD on my phone with my drone in the air, where I want it
that it will sit still like it is on a tripod.
The pdf owners manual doesn't say anything about tripod but it only makes sense by the name of it
that that's what it does. Right?
Thanks in advance,
Larry.

Makes it go way slower . From the manual .
Mavic Pro User Manual Tripod Mode

Tap the icon in the DJI GO 4 app to enable Tripod Mode. In Tripod Mode, the maximum ight speed is limited to 2.2 mph (3.6 kph). Responsiveness to stick movements is also reduced for smoother more controlled movements.

Only use Tripod Mode where the GPS signal is strong or light conditions are ideal for the vision system. If GPS signal is lost and if the vision system cannot function, it will automatically switch to Atti mode. In this case, ight speed will increase and the aircraft cannot hover in place. Use Tripod Mode carefully.

Makes it go way slower . From the manual .
Mavic Pro User Manual Tripod Mode

Tap the icon in the DJI GO 4 app to enable Tripod Mode. In Tripod Mode, the maximum ight speed is limited to 2.2 mph (3.6 kph). Responsiveness to stick movements is also reduced for smoother more controlled movements.

Only use Tripod Mode where the GPS signal is strong or light conditions are ideal for the vision system. If GPS signal is lost and if the vision system cannot function, it will automatically switch to Atti mode. In this case, ight speed will increase and the aircraft cannot hover in place. Use Tripod Mode carefully.

Every single time I use tripod mode, it freaks me out...

I use it often and like it but takes some getting used to.
I take it through the woods in it. I can keep wide open and
walk behind it. I do put rth in hover though when I do just
to be safe.

Reactions: trriley5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest