DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble clearing message when taking off

idocwillie

Reactions
Hello, I have a new Mavic Pro. Every time I try to take off, two overlapping messages appear on my phone and I cannot figure out how to delete them. See attachment. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• mavic pro.pdf
    297.8 KB · Views: 36
Hello, I have a new Mavic Pro. Every time I try to take off, two overlapping messages appear on my phone and I cannot figure out how to delete them. See attachment. Thanks for your help!
Click the little blue circle and the "yes" button. Howdy from Wyoming idocwillie, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Click the little blue circle and the "yes" button. Howdy from Wyoming idocwillie, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Tried that. "yes" button won't work so assume blue circle has to be resolved first. Blue circle pulls up a very long disclaimer from DJI with no "accept" button noted. Only a back button which takes you right back to the same screen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada