DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble lowering down MA2

luisfandre

Reactions
Hello guys,

I own a MA2 for 1 year from now, it has never crashed or had any physical damages, but I have experienced some troubles lowering it down.
It seems there is something wrong with the lower landing sensors, and it is not dirty or blocked by anything.
First time it happened was with low light conditions at sunset, over black sand beach in Iceland, so I considered at that time it was because of climate and ground conditions.
However, from then on, it happened multiple times over different conditions, during day, over water or grass.
When i put the stick down, it suddenly stops lowering down and, if i keep it down, it simply start landing procedure, even if it is 20m or 30m above ground.
I have the log of one of them from this week, it happened sometimes during this flight, if it may help.
If anyone could help me understand and solve this with reseting or recalibrating (or tell me if I should take it to assistance), I would very much appreciate.
PS: Switching to sport mode solved the problem.

Here is the log:
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Hi,
Common issue of MA2, disassemble bottom of drone - heatsink and clean all from dust.

Beware of RTH, is probably affected too and drone will never return.

RDS

Hi,
Common issue of MA2, disassemble bottom of drone - heatsink and clean all from dust.

Beware of RTH, is probably affected too and drone will never return.

RDS
Return to home seems ok.
Although it does not appear to be dirty, I will try cleaning, is there any tutorials?
Thank you for the response

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000