DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

trouble with hdmi

Hawkmaster

Reactions
Trying to hook up my laptop with sc screen, without much luck. I hooked up hdmi cable to sc and laptop, turned on hdmi with sc-
went into settings/display/hdmi, but when I get to this screen, I have the 4 options of picking options, but I cant click on any of them,
thinking I need to go to hdmi output mode and select camera view, but unable to click ?
Think I missed a step ? Any ideas ?

Trying to hook up my laptop with sc screen, without much luck. I hooked up hdmi cable to sc and laptop, turned on hdmi with sc-
went into settings/display/hdmi, but when I get to this screen, I have the 4 options of picking options, but I cant click on any of them,
thinking I need to go to hdmi output mode and select camera view, but unable to click ?
Think I missed a step ? Any ideas ?
I suspect that your laptop provides hdmi OUT to an hdmi input like a tv or monitor. It may not be expecting INPUT from a device like the SC??? Or check the laptop for settings.

Reactions: m2zAL
thanks for replys, just hooked it up to my pc's monitor and worked fine. So I guess im stuck with buying
a small tablet screen (yuck) or finding a 16 " monitor that runs on batterys ?
Thanks a bunch all

I have a 32” LED TV (720p) that I run a 10‘ HDMI cable to.....sits in the cargo trunk of the Jeep and is powered by a $99 power brick that does 110vAC. Can easily power the TV for an hour or more. I use it when a client is onsite with me so they can see what the aircraft sees.

Reactions: RogerMav and Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada