DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Troubleshooting Strong Wireless Interference

Reactions
Does anyone have suggestions on how to troubleshoot this warning error?

Can this happen if you're operating on the same field with another Mavic Pro pilot (say within 10 to 15 feet of my remote), or if there are drone racing pilots on the field? Is there anything to look at on the DJI Go 4 app when this error occurs that would offer a hint?

I did a forum search so I'm aware others experience this issue, but no resolutions. Thanks!

Does anyone have suggestions on how to troubleshoot this warning error?

Can this happen if you're operating on the same field with another Mavic Pro pilot (say within 10 to 15 feet of my remote), or if there are drone racing pilots on the field? Is there anything to look at on the DJI Go 4 app when this error occurs that would offer a hint?

I did a forum search so I'm aware others experience this issue, but no resolutions. Thanks!
I've seen it many times when flying with my other Mavic buddies

I've seen it many times when flying with my other Mavic buddies

That was my thought also as I usually see the "Wireless Interference error" on the initial start up sequence, but flew anyway after checking that the IMU and Compass readings were in the green on the Advanced -> Sensors page.

Checking Airdata.com after the flight i noticed one error that concerned me: Downlink data connection lost for 28.6 seconds

Will have to watch for that on next couple flights.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo