DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Truth about DJI Care Refresh

chris_yy

Reactions
I wonder if everyone knows that DJI will replace your drone with a refurbished one?
screen-shot-2018-03-20-at-11-00-32-pm-png.3878

After I received the worst after-sales service from DJI, I was browsing the drone forums and I found this. 大疆!大疆!大疆!你们这样对待用户? (The original post was in chinese dji forum)

The guy sent his drone for repair and received a drone with half refurbished parts. If you scroll down you can see the pictures that the refurbished drone has his QR code sticker on the top and other guy's sticker on the side.

Also, you can not get a refurbished drone in some cases like your drone lost in the ocean, even if it's a hardware malfunction (which I don't think they will admit it). So for some beach lovers (like me), this program may not be as effective as you thought.

Last edited:
It is pretty well known that if you send it in for repair you may not get the same drone back. It is stated in the FAQ & TOS that you will receive a new or like new replacement. I have seen some people get a brand new one, but most get a refurbed unit. If you recover the aircraft (required), even if it went into the water they will replace it.
Below are some screenshots from the DJI site...

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.45.40 AM☀️.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.43.55 AM☀️.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.44.02 AM☀️.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent