DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to upload video to social media, HELP :(

Chelchelgg

Reactions
Hi there, not sure if this is the right place but I hope someone can help. So I used the DJI GO4 app to create a video I made with my mavic. I try to tap 'Complete' in the top right corner and it says I need to 'download the original content' So I go back to 'Album' where the original videos are and try to click 'download original video' at this point it says 'connect your equipment to download your videos' at this point I've tried turning on my drone, connecting the controller and launching the app. Now it states that there are no files on my SD card. I still have all the content in the app but I have no idea where to go from here. Do I need to purchase a 'lighting to SD card port'? so i can maybe try connecting the micro SD card straight to my phone? If someone could help that would be amazing Ive been at this for quite some time now. Also I have the iPhone SE. Thank you!!!

What resolution did you record in? Anything over 1080p cannot be used on the GO4 App unfortunately. You can edit content 2.7K/4K on your computer. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Kilrah
What resolution did you record in? Anything over 1080p cannot be used on the GO4 App unfortunately. You can edit content 2.7K/4K on your computer. Hope that helps.

Hi thanks for your response. I believe it is in 4k I wasn't sure how to change that. I have a mac, do you have any idea how to do that using one??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242